Alibaba.com Dream Trip
2023 B2B International Export Business Strategy & Learning
Event Information :
The Purchase Process
As a Business Key Person, why should you join this program?
This exceptional training tour brings top export business owners together from different Asia Pacific regions.
During the 4-day, 3-night experience, you will have the opportunity to visit the global headquarters of Alibaba Group. Additionally, you will gain exclusive and customized access to over 10 tailor-made courses delivered by representatives from the Chinese government, Alibaba.com headquarters, as well as CGS business Key Persons (KPs), global e-commerce masters and more. These expert-led sessions will uncover the secrets of achieving business growth in 2023.
6 Gains from the Program:
- Chinese officials will share insights on “Trade Trends: Chinese Market vs Southeast Asian Market”
- The Alibaba.com management team will provide information on “Overseas Buyers’ Buyer Trends and Opportunities.”
External Speakers In Action
Internal Speakers from the Alibaba.com Management Team
Alibaba.com’s management team and industry experts will provide insights into platform development, business strategy, platform planning, traffic solutions, resources and services to help increase businesses growth through online trade.
Agenda For The Program
Frequently Asked Questions
The Alibaba Dream Trip Program costs USD 2,200 and includes:
- courses & workshop
- campus visitation
- hotel accommodation
Please note that it does not include other expenses such as flight ticket, visa and personal expenses.
Traworld can assist on these items with additional charges.
Limited to two (2) participants per company: who are owners or personnel at the KP Level
Each product purchase entitles one person to attend. In the event that a second person accompanies the primary participant, they will be responsible for covering the expenses associated with catering, accommodation (including separate rooms), and any additional costs related to accessing the Tai Chi Zen garden.
- If you are unable to attend the event due to personal reasons before the notification of the start of the training, we will provide you with a free extension or a full refund.
- 10 days prior to the event: We will charge you 40% of the registration fee. Extensions are not supported in this case.
- Refunds are not supported within the 10-day period leading up to the event.
The final courses and speakers are all up to Alibaba.com to decide based on actual situation.